AK47 Clan Forums!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AK47 Clan Forums!!

UT Games/MapleStory/RuneScape Clan: AK47>.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchOur members.Log in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need some help , looking for a service willing to pay
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm by NappaMLG

» ESG UT2004 FreezeTag Cup 2008 Invitation
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am by {ESG}*Sokaris*

» Lost...
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am by AK47>TacticViper

» VIPER = JERK
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm by Panda

» pictures
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm by Panda

» sig tests!
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am by Shiron_Windragon

» A change for the better..
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm by StReeT

» Making an upgrade.
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am by AK47>TacticViper

» xfire
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm by StReeT

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums!! on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
AK47>TacticViper
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_vote_lcapWTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_voting_barWTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_vote_rcap 
Panda
WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_vote_lcapWTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_voting_barWTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_vote_rcap 
Shiron_Windragon
Darkest_Medic
MegaMan
Ruzhyo
<M.A.D>KaiShun
StReeT
theogster
innkeeper67

WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

Female Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-25

WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... Empty
PostSubject: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:27 pm

I hadnt even said anything, not done anything
it was on training day level i was winning on blueteam
i said to hanbad how are the maps doing
that had nothin to do with advertising
and they banned my ip address
this was some while after i said this
it was probably nothing to do with that but those bastards banned me for no fucking reason
i was just doin nothing, top score on blueteam, next minute your ip address has been banned
(SOZ ABOUT LANGUAGE IM JUST SO PISSED OFF!)
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

Male Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Dude, asking how the maps doing is advertising! You're telling everyone there that hanbad can make maps. I might be able to get you back just never ask anyone about making skins how anythings doing, recruiting, nothing against rules. NEVER CURSE IN THEIR SERVERS either, I almost got banned cuz of it!
Back to top Go down
https://clanak47.forumotion.com
LarryTheLabrat

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:34 pm

AK47>Panda wrote:
I hadnt even said anything, not done anything
it was on training day level i was winning on blueteam
i said to hanbad how are the maps doing
that had nothin to do with advertising
and they banned my ip address
this was some while after i said this
it was probably nothing to do with that but those bastards banned me for no fucking reason
i was just doin nothing, top score on blueteam, next minute your ip address has been banned
(SOZ ABOUT LANGUAGE IM JUST SO PISSED OFF!)

IP ban ? Fairly pointless as it's easy to get around Rolling Eyes

I'm nothing to do with ESG ... I've never even heard of them / it, but:

Best advce is to fire the server admin an email.
Tell them whats happened, and request that you're removed from the sh*tlist (technical term Laughing )
Keep the email civil and dont swear. Swearing will only result in the ban lasting approx equal to your life expectancy Evil or Very Mad

Most of the UK UT2004 Morph 3 servers are run by me and Ogster. We're Admins on each others servers.
We have pretty much the same approach to kicking / banning:

Bad attitude will get you kicked. Now, the problem with the server consol is - a kick will let a player come right back in. There is no way to set a kick to stop someone coming back for say 30 mins, to give them time to chill. So, for those who persist in acting like a twonk, we just ban them for a while - normally for an hour (or whenever I remember to go in and unban em).

Get caught cheating - its a ban - for ever and ever and ever and ever, plus a few days for luck Twisted Evil

And yes, we do share information Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Yeah listen to teeny weeny larry here Wink.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

Female Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:02 pm

meh i hate esg
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 pm

There all right its just, You can't break the rules dude, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
»SZO«Moo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

You can set your kicks anywhere from 00 to 99
or you can ban them. This is why i fucking drink.
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:41 pm

Are you giving us advice or.. I'm confused sorry dude. I thought we were friends and I saw that 1 post... so I'm sorry. Friends again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...   WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF! BANNED FROM ESG SERVER...
Page 1 of 1