AK47 Clan Forums!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AK47 Clan Forums!!

UT Games/MapleStory/RuneScape Clan: AK47>.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchOur members.Log in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need some help , looking for a service willing to pay
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm by NappaMLG

» ESG UT2004 FreezeTag Cup 2008 Invitation
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am by {ESG}*Sokaris*

» Lost...
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am by AK47>TacticViper

» VIPER = JERK
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm by Panda

» pictures
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm by Panda

» sig tests!
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am by Shiron_Windragon

» A change for the better..
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm by StReeT

» Making an upgrade.
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am by AK47>TacticViper

» xfire
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm by StReeT

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums!! on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
AK47>TacticViper
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_vote_lcapWE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_voting_barWE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Panda
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_vote_lcapWE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_voting_barWE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Shiron_Windragon
Darkest_Medic
MegaMan
Ruzhyo
<M.A.D>KaiShun
StReeT
theogster
innkeeper67

WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

Male Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-24

WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Hey, It wasn't completed against mad but...It did start right? Right. They stopped it right? Right. We didn't right? Right. They forfetid right? Right. When you forfeight no matter what, you loose. So technically, we win. We're now 1-0. MAD now has 3 losses. YEAH MADS WE ARE TELLING TRUTH YOU LOST. But we want to be friends again. And please no guest posts... Sign up first.

Thank you fly again.
Back to top Go down
https://clanak47.forumotion.com
TheOgste
Anonymous

PostSubject: lol   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

you won nothing, after behaving like noobs, & calling mek's mom etc, then vipernoob kept joining & leaving screwing up the score, making you want a restart, if anything you lost, we where 20+ points ahead, & thats way more than vipernoob's point suicides.....

so i wouldn't go bragging, i pulled the plug on you because you where acting like a set of total noobs, only light & panda had any skill & good attitude, the rest of you sucked monkey balls...

if you want to try again, we will play you again, it'll be across 2 maps, & you will get yourselves properly organised this time.......

OGS
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

Female Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm

thanks, viper is a good player he just got a little angry at the time, some1 insulted his mum and then fireworks went off
so yeah we will have a match but only if u see wat i said on a dif post on the clan wars forum and agree to it, about the match

lets just stop arguing
every1 is getting pissed
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm

and btw viper has got good skill and his attitude was fine until things happened,
lets just forget this- im doin that so every1 else shud
Back to top Go down
mekor
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:07 pm

eermm and why he said motherfucker to my after i only said "panda leave" to answer his question !!!!!?????
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:32 pm

You said things to me I remember. Drop it, let's have a friendly match now.
Back to top Go down
mekor
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm

WTF i said nothink to u either to other peeps !!!!!!!!! i only said panda leaved, caus some one asked were is panda !! u´r answer were: shut up mekor and fuck u´r mother !!!

give me a reason why u said somethink like that !?
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:39 pm

I don't know it was a foolish thing by me and allot of the spectators and players were saying things I dont know who said what but somebody made fun of my family and I remember you said something and mekor please sign up.

Its in the past please move on, and forgive us. Looking for that rematch and OG, It was planned for 3 maps when we set it up.
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 pm

hi. my name is Scorch im an old member from Mad clan and i recently discovered my clan was insulted. I know, i hate losing too, but thats what hapens when you play best players than you. I lose a lot of times too, but im always polite, my mates can confirm that. Nevertheless, i dont like when someone insults my mates or my clan. you were suposed to have fun and not mess things up. We had previous wars agains revs and bfg and it was ok. everyone had fun and stuff. in my opinion you guys were lucky, for both playing against a clan like mad, and for playing the clan that was not in the full strenght. i say this because former members like Kamil and others, are some of the best players around. So if any of you has things to solve, ill gadly take you on a 1v1 m3 match. It will be much funnier than to insult. later
Back to top Go down
ogs
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 pm

It was planned for 3 maps when we set it up.

nope, when it was first brought to the MAD admins, the condition was that it would be 2 maps, otherwise it would be unfair, since you are a grav clan & we are a low grav clan, so to have 2 grav maps & 1 low grav doesn't make sense...

so it's 2 maps.
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Sorry for the misconfusion ogs but I swear Arro said 3 but, hey humans make mistakes right? Can you please get ur members to calm down?
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:27 am

are u joking me
whoa whoa wait a darn minute
2 matches was first mentioned WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me and ruz were tlkin bout it on msn and we said 3 maps

so u cant say when it was first brought to the admins it was 2
i directly told ruz and he said ok ill see what i can do
so whatever this 2 map rubbish is... there must have been some mistakes along the way like chinese whispers
3 maps is what we originally discussed
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 am

and btw you didnt tell us anything about 2 matches
i cant see anywhere on our forums...

all we knew was that it was 3
and then you changed it to 2
thats a little sneaky
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:56 am

Excuse Panda.. he's got a hot head. If you're mean to them while i'm in NJ next weak Panda.. well you might not be able to log in. Dude its all over ok? Drop it.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 pm

look
i dont have a hot head but i cant stand these guys complete changing the original story

they are complete ballshitting
yes i like them and hav respect for em all but wat they said was complet BALLSHIT
Back to top Go down
theogster

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Panda, stop being a dick, i'm not changing Anything, & when i say "when it first came to the admins" i quite obviously mean MAD admin, not your admins :/ & the VERY FIRST THING I SAID... was that as we are almost totaly an M3 clan it MUST be 2 maps, one M3 & the other of your choice, that was my condition for allowing the war in the first place, so unless you can be civil, i suggest you shut the fuck up untill you know what your talking about......
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Nothnig against me though right?
Back to top Go down
theogster

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:20 pm

no, i'm just responding to panda's shit :/ as far as we where concerned, all this was fixed, then he mouths off !!!!! & for the record, here is a screen grab from inside the MAD forum admin area, from when Ruz first asked about the tourney between us... hopefully this will clear shit up....

WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! Warthread
WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! Warthread2
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 pm

you dont get it
me and ruhyzo arranged it to be 3 games
so he must have changed it to 2 before he told you

so basically u thought it was 2 and we thought it was 3
dont tell me to stfu
Back to top Go down
theogster

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm

lol, but it's ok for you to talk shit about me.... what are you gonna do, travel up north & beat me up rofl.....
Back to top Go down
Scorch

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Nothing against me though right and what did you do? Why is this so long dude? Can you fix? And nobody told us how to find you're forums, not saying it's anybody's fault or it has anything to do with this but can we have the link?
Back to top Go down
theogster

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 am

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=108298
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:29 am

Oh ok thanks and I just relieved it was like that for 1 post sorry Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruzhyo
Assassins
Assassins
Ruzhyo

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 am

i keep logs of my conversations if i ever have need of the information.
it was clear. we choose a map, you choose a map.
the part where i said ''ill see what i can do'' was when you asked if it could be changed to tdm instead of tam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!   WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE WON OUR FIRST CLAN WAR!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next