AK47 Clan Forums!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AK47 Clan Forums!!

UT Games/MapleStory/RuneScape Clan: AK47>.

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchOur members.Log in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need some help , looking for a service willing to pay
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm by NappaMLG

» ESG UT2004 FreezeTag Cup 2008 Invitation
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am by {ESG}*Sokaris*

» Lost...
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 am by AK47>TacticViper

» VIPER = JERK
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:44 pm by Panda

» pictures
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm by Panda

» sig tests!
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am by Shiron_Windragon

» A change for the better..
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm by StReeT

» Making an upgrade.
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 am by AK47>TacticViper

» xfire
Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:05 pm by StReeT

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AK47 Clan Forums!! on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
AK47>TacticViper
Totally me extending it. I_vote_lcapTotally me extending it. I_voting_barTotally me extending it. I_vote_rcap 
Panda
Totally me extending it. I_vote_lcapTotally me extending it. I_voting_barTotally me extending it. I_vote_rcap 
Shiron_Windragon
Darkest_Medic
MegaMan
Ruzhyo
<M.A.D>KaiShun
StReeT
theogster
innkeeper67

Totally me extending it.

Go down 
+2
Panda
AK47>TacticViper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

Male Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Totally me extending it. Empty
PostSubject: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Guys, it was me who sorta started the war. I acted in an unmannerly way after someone insulted my family. But can you blame for acting that way? Anyways, please forgive AK47, they had nothing to do with this at all, they stood up for me. If one your members was insulted, would you keep letting them insult you? No, you'd jump in right away and help them out.

Now, <M.A.D.>, please I am so sorry, how about we have a rematch? A nice, fun and friendly one? But, Ryuzho, you must be in it. And I will approve the other 2. I say <M.A.D.>Man and I am mad to say this but, sgt.Mekor. Please no spectators, it drives me crazy as you can see. Another 3 map war. I will act mannerly and keep my team behaved. Its just, someone made fun of my family I may have said as well. But mad is a GREAT great clan. Panda is a little mad, I will calm him, If he says anything.. ignore it.

Panda gave me some good advice which has put me in a better place. People call us a "newb clan" we are not. We're just new. We can kick butt still, but, he said: "Don't listen to what people say of. Just ignore it." I thought about it and he's right. I will never be like that again so, our clan is improving. We are new and still need of help. Every clan has problems and needs help, our first things just happened early on and we will make a good comeback. We are becoming more mannered people and will be a better clan through time. So please don't mock us. We are just new unlike other clans. I am not blaming Ryuzho in this following sentence but: Ryuzho set up the clan match with one of the best clans in TDM/DM. Panda accepted thinking we can do this. I wanted to take it slowly, and I will set up the clan wars from now on, and we will take it slowly now. What we did was smart, we had no chance against the <M.A.D.> clan, so what we did was cold because we had no chance in our first war and we came out with an upsetting win. Us winning before the first map even ending? Doesn't make sence. We won because MAD stopped it while it was still going on, which means they for fetid and we win.

Last edited by AK47&gt;TacticViper on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanak47.forumotion.com
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

Female Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 am

doesnt sound like skuls of shame if we won lol
yeah i agree..
we do need help which is why my mate is helpin us out with a map that he making
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am

Well, that puts us back on track, our record is now 1-0 in a sad way, Ryuzho, tell mad how they lost by technical disqualification. Thats your third lost, our first win. But Panda, let me agree with the showdowns k? We still are undefeated! WEEEEE!!! How's the sig coming by the way?
Back to top Go down
theogste
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm

guys, your deluded, you won nothing, & we where totaly pasting you all over the map :/ then i pulled the plug because you kept whinging, & screwing up your own score then asking for a restart becuase we where anihilating you !!!!!!!!!

as i said in the other post, we will have a rematch if you want, but it will be 2 maps, not 2, that was the original plan that i agreed to when the war was first suggested. it will be M3, & the second map of your choice.
Back to top Go down
{BFG}Mer
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:10 pm

And also , in addition to ogs comments.....

When we have a WAR, (M.A.D or BFG) we open at least 10 spec slots on the server so people can watch your ass get kicked all over UT.

You cant really expect no body to spectate can you? Order must be kept, i agree, but you gotta let folks spectate if they wish.
Back to top Go down
Ruzhyo
Assassins
Assassins
Ruzhyo

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 pm

gentlemen, getting kicked by the admin for flaming counts as a disqualification.
even in war there are rules that one must follow. you ''threw in the towel'' because you couldnt stick to the rules that society has set up. basically meaning that you lost. you didnt give up. neither did we. we simply followed the rules. you did not.
and war or not, we were winning. i actually thought u were decent lads. but the fact that you actually try to blame other people for something you did, and then have delusions that have no logic whatsoever in them is simply pathetic.
oh yeah and thanks for the '' was it ruz's fault'' . very nice touch.
Back to top Go down
{BFG}MER
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 pm

<What Ruz said>

Nice comments ruz, and, totally true......
Back to top Go down
Panda
Moderators
Moderators
Panda

Female Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 pm

hmmmm

fair enuf

but what you just said basically meant that we could just do a clan war on our server and then kick you all off so u were disqualified, then we would win...

kk anyway...
we shall have another match if you guys will accept?
this time only let a few spectators and make sure they shut their mouths when the match is going on ok?
and yh 2 levels like ogsters said
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 pm

REGISTER BEFORE YOU POST OR I DELETE YOUR MESSAGES.
Back to top Go down
KaiShun
Anonymous

PostSubject: haha   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 pm

ya jump into go out jump in go out ...... steal our frags ! and then ya say ya won because we dont want to play your little biatches rofl that is really fine you are whining because we kicked your asses haha if we where gonna play a really match at clanebase or ...... ya get disqualified because point stealing while switching teams so ya won nothing
we did all we can to play the war and we allow to spec it, thats why you whine and get unfriendly ? cant realize that ya think ya won rofl common guys get awake

i just say if some1 of our clan would have such a bad attitude he wouldnt be in our clan
i know light a long time and he talked to me while the restarted match was running that he left ak47 , i dont think he do it because ya where right thats why he wont play for ya and i agree with his decision so think about it and then lets see what ya want to tell us

play a normal war
or just go away from us because we wont have such a bad attitude on our servers
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Ya know what Kaishun, I don't like your attitude, right it in a way which you don't sound like 15 or forget about it!. ITS IN THE PAST!N MOVE ON! SIGN UP TO POST! AND I WOULD LOVE A REMATCH! Panda agreed and I didn't want to, every1 makes mistakes!
Back to top Go down
ogster
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm

but what you just said basically meant that we could just do a clan war on our server and then kick you all off so u were disqualified, then we would win...

um, only if we're acting like retarded noobs, which, tbh, we don't..... so, i gues your points kinda,,, wel,,,, pointless ? lols
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:14 pm

and im signed in
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Guys, I want to have a nice discusion to get this behind us, MAD is a great clan and we were all good friends righty>? So lets be a good friends again, I can't take this. Og, I love your clan.
Back to top Go down
ogs
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:25 pm

ok, we stop it from now, start again with a clean slate tomorrow... ok ?
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Tommorow? Your members better not trash my forums, its 7:24 here and dude seriously I can;t take this can you? I really enjoy being with your clan and do you think you can talk Light into joining us again? If your against this don't flip just calmly please tell me. Og, can I see you n a server privately please?

Oh and please anyone posted under guest, please sign up within 5 days.
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 pm

sry man your not a friend of me i just know ya a few days and dont talk much to ya! im an Admin in M.A.D and i just cant realize what happens and then you are posting ya win against us was a bit to much, i think! i dont want that it goes this way and i dont want to have any probs with ya or stuff
so start again plz and try to go another friendly way
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Dude, I am totally sorry and I am so happy we are done with the trash and meaness. I am sorry and I hope we can be friends soon or later. When I posted the we won thing.. all that was going on was I was really mad. My family was been fighting for a couple years and they may brake up soon and I'm only 12, I cant handle this. We cool dude? (And if any people here are girls,sorry for saying dude.)
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

so start again and try to get friends ! and head up man ! and we are cool so letz have fun while playing ! Smile

Last edited by &lt;M.A.D&gt;KaiS on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Are you using sarcasm or being serious?
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:38 pm

serios of course im an friendly man
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Oh ok good, by the way, you guys kick $$$! You on playing steroids? lol xD.
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:44 pm

just train much and be hard on morph 3 i suck on high grav maps like hell
Back to top Go down
AK47>TacticViper
Admin
Admin
AK47>TacticViper

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm

LOL, opposite with me and, why do you train on Morpheus 3? Oh and can we continue this topic somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
<M.A.D>KaiShun

<M.A.D>KaiShun

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

in pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally me extending it.   Totally me extending it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally me extending it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next